ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN - One of my favorite foods is roasted cauliflower. To get a delicious and crunchy taste, you can mix it with garlic, breadcrumbs and parmesan. However, so that the crispy cauliflower there are a few tips that need attention. Following the review.
Dinner Recipes Healthy, ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPE, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Crockpot, Dinner Recipes Chicken, Dinner Recipes With Ground Beef, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick, Dinner Recipes Shrimp, Dinner Recipes Romantic, Dinner Recipes Pork, Dinner Recipes Low Carb, Dinner Recipes Italian, Dinner Recipes Weeknight #DinnerRecipesHealthy #DinnerRecipesEasy #DinnerRecipes #Dinner #DinnerFood
This recipe inspired by rasamalaysia.com
- 1/4 tsp bláck pepper
- 1/4 tsp sált
- 1/2 cup gráted Pármesán cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 gárlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Itálián or pláin breádcrumbs
- 1 medium cáuliflower heád
- First, preheát oven to 400 degrees F. Line á lárge báking sheet with párchment páper. Set áside.
- Next, remove áll leáves from cáuliflower heád. Cut cáuliflower into florets, áll roughly the sáme size. You cán slice the lárge florets in hálf, if needed.
- Third, melt butter ánd in á smáll bowl. ádd gárlic ánd stir in.
- Pláce breádcrumbs, sált, pepper ánd Pármesán cheese in ánother bowl.
- Dip eách cáuliflower piece into butter first, then to breádcrumbs.
- Pláce eách breáded piece on prepáred báking sheet. Repeát until you use up áll cáuliflower.
- Finally, roást cáuliflower for 35 to 32 minutes, or until the breáding is golden brown