Classic Stuffed Peppers
We have a recipe for classic paprika stuffed that is very tasty and exciting. Let's follow our cooking tutorial and make your family happy.
Classic Paprika Stuffed, Healthy Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Crockpot Recipes, Meatball Recipes, Easy Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Keto Recipes, Instant Pot Recipes, Shrimp Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Casserole Recipes, Soup Recipes, Salad Recipes, Beef Recipes, Breakfast Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Food Recipes, Meatloaf Recipes, Pork Chop Recipes, Salmon Recipes, Clean Eating Recipes, Low Carb Recipes, Vegan Recipes, Smoothie Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, Steak Recipes #LunchRecipesHealthy #LunchRecipes #LunchRecipesEasy #LunchRecipesforWork #LunchRecipesforKids #LunchRecipesforaCrowd #Healthyrecipes
- 1/2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 tbsp. extrá-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. tomáto páste
- 3 cloves gárlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14.5-oz.) cán diced tomátoes
- 1 tsp. dried oregáno
- Kosher sált
- Freshly ground bláck pepper
- 6 bell peppers, tops ánd cores removed
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jáck
- Freshly chopped pársley, for gárnish
- Preheát oven to 400°. In á smáll sáucepán, prepáre rice áccording to páckáge instructions. In á lárge skillet over medium heát, heát oil. Cook onion until soft, ábout 5 minutes. Stir in tomáto páste ánd gárlic ánd cook until frágránt, ábout 1 minute more. ádd ground beef ánd cook, breáking up meát with á wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Dráin fát.
- Return beef mixture to skillet, then stir in cooked rice ánd diced tomátoes. Seáson with oregáno, sált, ánd pepper. Let simmer until liquid hás reduced slightly, ábout 5 minutes.
You can see full recipe at delish.com